Friends of the Library
Meets on the second Monday of the month at 10:15 am in the meeting room at the Library.
Who Are The Friends?
The Friends is a support group for the library. Our purpose is to:
- Focus attention on library services and needs.
- Help strengthen and expand library services.
- Fund raising; the funds raised by the friends are used for library projects, programs, and the purchase of special equipment.
How Can I Become A Friend?
- The Friends welcome New Friends who value the services of their library.
- We encourage all who are willing to volunteer their time and talents to join!
- The Friends of the Library meet the 2nd Monday of each month at 10:15 a.m.
- Yearly Membership dues are $12.00 for an individual or $20.00 for a family.
- Membership form Become a Friend
Past Purchases for the Library