Donations & Memorials
- By purchasing a 1 year subscription, you are helping the library budget as well as providing
enjoyment for area residents.
- For details on adopting a subscription, stop by the circulation desk.
- Tax deductible
Memorials – Gifts – Donations
- Memorials and gifts in any amount are appropriate ways to honor loved ones.
The library staff can assist you in choosing a special book to remember a friend, relative,
or a special occasion. A bookplate will be placed in the book indicating the person being honored and the donor. Contact the library for more details.
- Buy-a-Brick is an ongoing oportunity for you to honor a family member or friend by purchasing a brick for our courtyard walkway. The brick will be inscribed with the person`s name or a short quotation of your choosing.
Cost of one brick is $60.00.
- Donations of your gently used books in excellent condition are appreciated. Occasionally we will add a donated book to our collection or use some to replace worn books in our collection, however, most of these donations are put in our lobby book sale. Proceeds from the sale go to the Friends of the Library who support our library services and programs.
We will not accept:
Serials (i.e. Time/Life)
Any books that are mildewed, yellowed, dusty or smelly
VHS or cassette tapes