Priority for the use of the Library`s Meeting Room will be given in the following order:
- Library-sponsored meetings / programs.
- Educational, cultural and civic, and public information events of nonprofit organizations, whose membership includes residents of the City of Yorkville.
- Meetings / programs of nonprofit groups.
- Private social functions.
- Programs that are not suitable for the Library`s physical facilities.
- For-profit groups soliciting or selling products or services.
- Programs not in keeping with the Library`s goals and objectives which would interfere with the Library`s work by causing excessive noise, safety hazard, security risk, etc.
- Gambling, games, or other recreational activities.
Meeting Room Fee
Base rate ( 3 Hours ): $50.00
Additional hourly rate: $15.00
A $50.00 security deposit will be required.
Maximum Occupancy: 149